German is a beautiful language and people passionate about language learning should definitely try to learn it. Of course, there is a chance you might be deterred by the seemingly endless noun genders, compound words, and difficult word pronunciations. But, the fact of the matter is that German is not that tough. Whether your search includes queries like “German classes in Bangalore” or “German classes near me”, the important thing is you don’t get discouraged by misconceptions and just go for it.
Moreover, the German language is beneficial for learners:
Sharpens One’s Mind
While German can be challenging, it will sharpen your mind. Research has proven that learning a foreign language boosts your cognitive abilities and is good for your brain.
Increases Cultural Diversity
Learning German and immersing yourself in the culture helps you gain a border perspective and allows you to become a culturally diverse and open-minded individual.
Opens the Door to New Languages
If you master German, you would be surprised how easy the other languages are to learn. You will understand what learning tactics and tools work best and will be able to apply it to other languages as well.
Improves Communication Skills
When paying close attention to German pronunciation and grammar, you become more conscious of how you converse in your native tongue. Additionally, you also develop better listening skills.
It’s Just Fun!
Last but certainly not least, learning German is fun! While it may be frustrating at times, it’s a rewarding experience.
Learning German is a smart choice for an English speaker. Unlike Italian, Spanish, and French, English and German belong to the Germanic branch of the Indo-European language family. So you will find that the two languages have lots in common.
Many German words and phrases such as kindergarten and angst are commonly used in English.
So, how should one go about it?
Obviously, one can learn German in different ways such as:
– Reading German blogs
– Practicing with German vocabulary books, learning workbooks, and grammar guides
– Using German learning apps along with other digital hacks
– Making flashcards
– Focusing on connectors
– Trying out memory tricks (like mnemonic devices)
However, one of the best ways to learn German is to take lessons from a reputed language training institute – Enter Indian Institute of Foreign Languages (IIFL).
Best German classes near me – IIFL is the answer to Bangalorites looking to learn the language
Spread across the Silicon Valley of India, IIFL has 4 branches/centers in Bangalore that offer premium German classes – Banashankari, Marathahalli, Jaya Nagar, Rajaji Nagar. Learners can choose the one that’s closest to them. As to why one must go for IIFL, here are the reasons:
– Proud member of the European Language Council (ELC)
– More than 8 years of experience in language training
– Courses/syllabus and training techniques as per international standards
– IIFL also prepares its students for Certification exams
– Get trained under certified Indian professionals and converse with native speakers
– Study materials compiled internally to make learners understand better
– Fully-equipped classrooms for offline as well as online modes of training
– We also assist students who plan to move abroad for studies
– Flexible batch timings and Customized batches
So Bangalorites, if you are searching for “German classes near me”, look no further than IIFL.