IELTS Classes in JP Nagar
Key highlights of our IELTS Classes in JP Nagar:
International English Language Testing System or IELTS is a testing system to measure the English language proficiency of anyone who has English as his/her second language or those who are non-native speakers. Even though most of us have studied in schools or colleges which have English as the medium of instruction, our mother tongue will always remain our first language. Hence we fall into the category of non-native speakers. Indians fall into the category of non-native speakers even if we have the mastery over the language, this is the main reason why one must take the IELTS exam to prove theier English language proficiency.
The IELTS Classes in JP Nagar is designed to cater to the needs of people from different walks of life. Our clients are students, working professionals, homemakers or anyone who needs to take IELTS exam for various reasons.
Call us for a DEMO class: 080 46805600, +91 9066038847
Why Indian Institute of Foreign Languages?
- When it comes to learning English or a foreign language, Indian Institute of Foreign Languages is the number one choice of students. We are hopeful that our IELTS Classes in JP Nagar will continue this legacy of success.
- Over the last few years we have seen a rapid growth in the number of students trained by us, the main reason for this is the remarkable mark our institute has left on the minds of young and old alike.
- We are proud of our team of English trainers who are TESOL/TEFL certified and have ample experience in teaching English as a second langauge. They guage the student’s English competency first and then plan the lessons according to his/her calibre.
- In our IELTS classes in JP Nagar, we commence by basic English training which includes grammar, spelling and pronunciation lessons, before we actually start the preparation classes for the main exam.
- The duration of our IELTS course is 40 hours, however this might increase slightly if the student needs extra English grammar lessons. A student can opt for individual or group classes conducted over weekdays or weekends depending on the student’s availability.
- In each class our trainer’s use creative teaching methodology and lot of activity based learning for vocabulary building, presentations on random topics, personal inerviews etc., This helps the student to overcome the personal barriers of communication such as stammering, wrong body language, Mother Tongue Influence or fillers.
- Finally we use a wide variety of study material as well as audio/video material for helping the student to master the 4 skills tested in IELTS exam i.e., Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Just before the main IELTS exam we conduct mock tests using tons of IELTS sample papers.
Kindly visit us or call us for more information on
IELTS classes in JP Nagar!!!!